New technology creates a seemingly unstoppable stream of information that reaches us from all sides. We can try to ingnore that stream, we can try to build a dam to contain it, we can try to drink all the water coming at us.
I believe we have to find a different approach. I believe we have to learn to swim and learn to build boats that can navigate this wild stream of information. That will help us achieve goals that we can now only dream of.
This is why I started Dutch Rose Solutions, to create the means to navigate the flood of information.
I try to live by the words of the following wise men:
- ‘There is beauty in simplicity’, free after Albert Einstein;
- 'Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication', Leonardo da Vinci
- ‘If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants’, by Sir Isaac Newton;
- 'Learning does not take place if an idea remains unchallenged', by Karl Popper
Specialties: making things simple
augmented reality, business dashboards, content strategy, collaboration, user experience, social media
Natasja Paullssen is speaking here:
- How to guide the Metaverse? May 18 - 13:00IJzaal